3.20.2012

Loving Life

I feel like I'm in mommy bliss.  I just feel so blessed to be spending this time at home with our two kiddos, two kids, we are a family of four, love it! The past two weeks have gone incredibly well.  Nursing is going great, Reese has been a big helper (although a little sassiness is kicking in the past few days:)),

 and Hudson is such a laid back baby.  He has had a lot more awake times lately and just hangs out...
We gave him his first bath the other day...

and the most amazing thing is that it's been sunny and 80 everyday!  Which means we've been able to get out of the house and play at the playground, go on walks, and ride bikes.  I've been trying to make it a point to do fun projects with Reese too.  Yesterday it was hiding animal beads in corn starch and water...big hit!
Hudson's 2  week appointment was today and he's up past his birth weight, 7 lbs. 5 oz!  Tonight I am going to see how long he'll sleep, fingers crossed I'll get at least 4 hours in a row:)

No comments:

Post a Comment