By the way, they are the easiest things to make! Here are the quick instructions:
1. cut to pieces red felt the same size
2. cut out mickey ears, i used a cookie cutter to trace, but you could print off a pattern from clipart
3. sew the mickey ears onto one piece of felt on the sewing machine. i suppose you could hand stitch too, but it would take way longer.
4. sew one piece of ribbon onto each red felt piece for handles, make sure to back stitch so they don't come off
5. stitch bag together, leaving an opening at the top
6. voila! a mickey treat bag, or purse as reese calls it