2.03.2011

"have it"

a quote from reese i'm stealing for the evening...because i'd really like to have all of this cute stuff, mostly i'd like to be amazing enough to make it all someday.  it makes me feel good to put all of my "have its" together in one place.  it's my type a personality i think...

**this is the cutest ever scarf from tweed baby outfitters. yes it's for a child, but i would enjoy it for myself as well.  i could make this somehow right???

**i love these stitched portraits...they'd look nice going down my stairs to the basement. countryliving.com
** yarn flowers, i mean, who wouldn't want these..super easy. i've made them for hair bows before, doubling as flowers in a vase works for me! countryliving.com

**i'd like for my dad to make this for reese. ana-white.com

**and i would like to have this for my entryway please
Home Styles 5650-49 Hall Tree Storage Bench Coat Rack, Black
**i'm sure these would look cute in my new bedroom, but in black or grey

IMG_1231_thumb[4]

that's it for now...just like to dream sometimes, and look back at this later for ideas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment