12.23.2011

Baby Boy Gaines Update

   I can't believe I'm almost 30 weeks!  The time is really flying by.  We have decided on a name for our little boy, drumroll...........Hudson David Gaines.  He's really beeboppin' around in there lately:)  Reese is so cute when she thanks Jesus for him after our prayers each night, "and thanks for my brother."  She's grandma already bought him a blue bunny just like Reese's pink one.  I was opting for the frog, but Reese insisted we get the bunny.  She's even felt him kicking.  Her eyes just lit up when she actually felt him, it's like somehow she really did understand.  She also started cracking up. Oh yes, and she loves kissing my belly too.
   I'm starting to feel the third trimester lately.  I feel pretty good overall, but I must admit I've been a little bit of a complainer.  I've had a TON of braxton hicks contractions and actually ended up going to get checked because of it.  Everything was totally fine, but they're killing me:)  It's just a lot harder to get the rest I need this time I suppose.  All worth it in the end.  Can't wait to meet you Hudson.

No comments:

Post a Comment