11.29.2011

The Ranch

Reese made her second visit to the ranch a couple of weeks ago.  I must say I was pretty excited to take her up there and play in the woods.  I just have so many fun family memories from the ranch.  It was fun to do some of the same things I used to enjoy.

We rode up with grandma and grandpa.  I'm pretty sure it was my dad's dream come true to all ride together in the Yukon.  And his dvd player was Reese's dream come true...
We enjoyed collecting acorns and making a collage, visiting the Ben Franklin store, riding on the tractor with daddy....
...he even let her drive it in the rye field in circles "all by herself",
driving the jeep and honking it's horn...
swinging on the tree swing...
...this was the ultimate favorite, especially when she could kick the oil drum.  It's so funny because as a kid I remember that oil drum being so far and so high.  I remember that exhilerating feeling of actually getting high enough to kick it too!  The funniest quote came after Jenna asked her if she wanted an under dog.  Not knowing what this was she demonstrated and Reese loved it.  Then said..."I want another Rudy Ride!"  I think the "Under Dog" now has an official new name!

Time spent with family.  It's just so relaxing up there.



No comments:

Post a Comment