8.03.2012

Hudson Turns Five Months


I've had five months in my head since you were born because that was the month I was going back to work.  I just can't believe it's already here!  You are getting such a cute little personality.  That smile of yours is contagious, you just LOVE to smile at everyone.  Your Mohawk is in full effect this month, such a little stud.  Here are some other things I don't want to forget about this month...
You love playing with toys and grabbing anything in sight. you're curiosity is blooming!
Everything goes in the mouth.
You found your feet and love to grab them.
You are a roley poley and roll both ways.
You can sit up with help.
You were very unsure about the bottle for two weeks but now have it mastered.
You sleep from 8:30 to 6 or 6:30.
You take 2 naps and an extra little cat nap.
You started cereal!
 
 

You eat five times a day, two nursed and three bottles.
We just love every little thing about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment